Robertson Ryan & Associates Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to us at Robertson Ryan & Associates and our affiliate insurance agencies (“RRA,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). In order to comply with various applicable privacy laws, RRA provides this Privacy Notice to you, our customer, to inform you about how we may collect, use, and disclose nonpublic personal information. This Privacy Notice applies to the nonpublic personal financial information that we have about you related to our insurance products.
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal financial information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from or about you on applications or other forms, including name, address, email, Social Security number, date of birth, marital status, dependent’s names, and driver’s license number;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, independent insurance agents, and insurers, including information regarding what products you purchase, claims information, and communications you send us; and
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, motor vehicle administration offices, or other governmental agencies.
How We Disclose Information
We may disclose all of the information that we collect as described above. However, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may disclose nonpublic financial personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
• Financial service providers, such as life insurers, automobile insurers, and independent insurance agents; and
• Non-financial companies, such as our service providers that help us run our business or third party administrators.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf. We may also disclose nonpublic financial personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as required by law or to which you consent.
Our Practices Regarding Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal financial information about you to those employees and agents who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal financial information.
Based on your state of residency, you may have the right to access and request correction of recorded nonpublic personal information. To submit such a request, please contact us as described below with your name, policy or account number, and a detailed request.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or our practices related to your information, please contact our Manager of Personal Lines at firstname.lastname@example.org. Effective Date: 12/15/21